FL 510HV-G Tracking is a German company geo-FENNEL automatic horizontal and vertical laser instrument with a range of up to 1200 m accuracy and with the Tracking function of the receiver.
Another great convenience is the digital inclination of the planes.
In general, this instrument is a very convenient solution for large construction objects - with one installation it is possible to cover the object area above 1000 m x 1000 m and there is no problem with the slope planes.
Includes FR77-MM Tracking receiver with altitude indication.
High operating distance, interlocking compensator and level-controlled single or double-slope planing makes it an extremely successful helper in construction, road construction and also in land leveling works. It is also possible to set the vertical plane inclination at the horizontal plane while maintaining the level.
The levelperformer is additionally equipped with wind / vibration protection. Great tool also for work with machine control receivers.
FL 510HV-G Tracking functions:
- "Tracking" function - receiver automatic search
- adjustable rotation speed
- 5 scan function for optional angles
- automatic mute switching off if the level is not adjustable
- Horizontally and vertically fully automatic
- Possibility to disable compensation
- Possibility of setting single or double-sided slope plan with percentage-indication
- Setting the vertical plane inclination at the horizontal plane while maintaining the level
- Remote control with 100 m operating distance
- Protected against dust and moisture in accordance with IP66 protection class
- Equipped with an optical visor for accurate pinching
Laser leveler FL 510HV-G Tracking data:
- Self-leveling limits: ± 8 °
- H accuracy not worse: ± 1,5 mm / 50 m
- V accuracy not worse: ± 1 mm / 10 m
- X axis slope setting: +10,000%
- Y axis slope setting: +10,000%
- maximum total X and Y axis slope together: + 14%
- maximum inclination for the vertical (X) plane: + 10%
- Range of operation with FR 77-MM Tracking: 400 m *
- Operating distance in the Tracking mode: 90 m *
- Zone scan angle: 0 °, 10 °, 45 °, 90 °, 180 °
- Rotational speed: 300, 600, 1100 rpm
- Duration of operation with one battery charge: 40 h
- Operation distance of the remote control R: 100 m
- Operating temperature: - 10 ° C ÷ + 50 ° C
- dust / rain protection / laser class: IP66 / 2
- Weight: 3.85 kg
- level FL 510HV-G Tracking
- optical visor
- receiver FR 77-MM Tracking
- radio channel remote control
- Li-ion battery
- battery charger
- a transport case
- user manual