Light Weight Deflectometer for dynamic plate load test using cable or Bluetooth technology:TERRATEST GERMANY is offering two models of the Light Weight Deflectometer (LWD), also known as Light Drop Weight Tester (LDWT), Portable Falling Weight Deflectometer (PFWD) or Dynamic Load Plate Test.
Using TERRATEST® LWD is the easy and fast way to check quality of soil compaction in construction sites. One single person needs only two minutes to perform the test, no load vehicle is needed.
TERRATEST gauges are fully equipped with GPS system, printer, high-performance rechargeable battery, USB drive, text input function and PC-software. Our soil testing equipment combine the best of both worlds: absolutely high-quality made in Germany and best price guarantee, because you buy directly from the German manufacturer.
TERRATEST is the world leader in the development and manufacturing of the LWD. We always adopt new technologies to make our devices more efficient and user friendly. This is why we have developed the ” TERRATEST 6000 BLU “, an innovative product with Bluetooth capability, voice navigation and Android-App controllability.
- Weatherproof box with external control buttons, protecting controller electronics- Bluetooth connection between load plate and controller- GPS system with screen display- Integrated printer for immediate printout in construction site- High-performance rechargeable battery for more than 2000 tests or 600 printouts- New, powerful PC software for evaluation, management and analysis of data- USB drive for data transfer to PC
- International Standard ASTM E2835-11
- 3 fully equipped models:
using cable: TERRATEST 4000 USB
Bluetooth: TERRATEST 5000 BLU
- Bluetooth: TERRATEST 6000 BLU
- WORLD’S FIRST: Wireless testing via BLUETOOTH
- WORLD’S FIRST: With the Android app you can control your device via smartphone or tablet
- All models come fully equipped with:
- MADE IN GERMANY, in-house development; in-house production; competent, direct distribution
- Own calibration system, accredited by the German Federal Road Research Institute (BASt)