FGD 1 - combustive gas detector
Price includes tax 21%.
The indicated price is valid ordering till 09.07.2020.
Noliktavas atlikumam ir informatīvs raksturs.
The gas detector FGD 1 (from geo-FENNEL, Germany) is designed to detect a wide range of gas and vapor leaks. FGD 1 is used by professional gas plant installers and repairers (propane, butane, methane). Their application also includes the determination of gas concentrations in ship holds and natural resource extraction sites in underground shafts, as well as in any other locations and sites where gas, vapor and smoke concentrations are required. Its 40 cm probe allows the operator to make measurements without directly contacting the measuring medium.
- Sensitivity (factory setting) - 50 ppm, for methane
- Alarm - Adjustable threshold visual and audio alarms, 10% LEL for methane (factory setting). Can be set for different concentrations and gases.
- Sensor Type - Low Power Semiconductor
- Sensor cable length - 40 cm
- Cold start - about 60 seconds
- Measurement time - up to 2 seconds (up to 40% LEL)
- Operating cycle - continuous
- Power supply - 3 x C 1.5V alkaline batteries
- Operating time with 1 alkaline battery pack - 8 hours continuous, typical
- Permissible humidity of working environment - 10% to 90% (without condensation)
- Permissible operating temperature - 0 ° C to + 49 ° C
- Dimensions - 221 x 72 x 46 mm
- Weight - 498g
- Warranty - 2 years